At Magneto Guitars we believe that a superior instrument will create better connection to your musical sensitivity. A great guitar design is reached once aesthetics, functionality and tone come together, but great design is nothing without perfect execution in construction. In other words, we place equal importance on what lies beneath the surface.
Each Magneto instrument is handmade by experienced luthiers using the highest-grade materials under very strict controls on quality and integrity of build. Magneto guitars are made for artists; arts shall speak the truth.
- Every guitar is custom handmade by experienced luthiers - We guarantee, control and tell the origin of every component we use
- We use specially selected and seasoned North American body and neck tonewoods - Custom pickups specifically wound for each guitar model
- Custom bridges made by Gotoh using cold rolled steel or brass materials - Oiled cow bone nuts
- Quick-Set truss rod system - CRL switches, CTS pots, Switchcraft output jacks
- Hand rubbed nitrocellulose body and neck finishes - Fully shielded pickup cavities and pickguards
- Original Magneto designs - Limited lifetime warranty to the original owner